Consulting Club NSIT , founded in January 2009 , is a student run organization for finance, business and consulting at NSIT.
- To enable the student community to get a clearer perspective of consulting as a career option.
- To help develop students’ skills in consulting by providing hands on learning and exposure.
- To act as an effective interface between consulting firms and the student community.
- To provide in-house consulting services to NSIT start-ups and budding entrepreneurs.
- Host seminars and workshops to develop awareness and knowledge on consulting.
- Work on real-life projects that include –
(A) Offering consulting services to NSIT startups and nurturing the startup. environment at NSIT by helping prospective business plans.
(B) Exploring avenues to provide professional consulting to the non-profit sector and to startups at NSIT.
- Work on simulated case studies.
- Hold peer-help sessions and interactive discussions for members on contemporary issues in consulting, economics and technology.
- Organization of various seminars and discussions on the related topics.
- Formation of Special Interest Groups (SIGs) related to finance, economics and marketing.
- Vikram Juneja 9811731277
- Samarth Shah 9958406754
Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/consultingclubnsit-sig
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Consulting-Club-NSIT/119436438103879